Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HG Mexico

I've also found a site with mountain guides, HG Mexico, which is worth blogging about - they could come in handy. I'm going to write to them to see if they'd do a much cheaper deal than the one they advertise for a 2 day climb up Ixta. We don't need transfers and stuff like that. Although to be honest I'm not sure we really need a guide, but if one was available cheaply enough, we'd consider it.

More to the point though, is whether we can rent some gear from them. Head lamps and crampons in particular. I shall just have to find out! Their website really sucks as well, design wise. Their use of English isn't perfect either. Maybe I could do a deal with them....a shiny new website with correct spelling, in exchange for a guided trip with all equipment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus